Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Future Visits


In the near future, I will be visited by...

...Adel, a long time friend who gives me projects in marketing research. She will bring stuff from Davao including canned durian

...Colleen, a friend I met because of an FGD, she is the mother of one of the participants. I have been giving her transcription jobs and she has been giving me love offerings. Her daughter even made me the beneficiary of their fundraising project in school.

...Sylvia, Mike and Emily are batchmates in UP Diliman whom I have not seen for a long time

...Ronald, Kune, and Noel are friends from way back when we took the same scriptwriting workshops under sir Nestor Torre...Ronald and Kune are scriptwriters while Noel is an HR manager

Yippee! I just love being visited by friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind