Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Someday...

I am already halfway through with my marketing research manual.

I am not earning much these days, but someday, I will be able to work again more productively - write more reports, conduct focus group discussion, do in-depth interviews, write more, more and more!

My spirits are up for no particular reason.

I talked to a couple of friends. With both, I talked about work and play. The more interesting part of course is the play. One will bring me to a mall and we will watch a movie and eat somewhere. The other will visit me and will teach me how to cook. Yehey!

Last night, I watched "Serendipity" - one of the best romantic comedies I have ever seen. It's an old movie alright but old movies stand the test of time.

Today, I listened to the best hits of Earth, Wind and Fire. Brought back fond memories.

I got to listen to Bible reflection, attend an online mass, and read the Bible.

Correction, my spirits are up for all the above reasons.

Thank You, Lord, for days like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind