Friday, October 2, 2009

Cleaning My Inbox


Finally! After 10 weeks of cleaning, I have reduced my inbox to zero. As I deleted item after item, I felt good. It can be therapeutic after all! I realized I've received a lot of "trash" in my yahoo account.

But I need to do other kinds of cleaning, mainly spiritual. So, I listened once again to Bible reflection for the day, an online mass, and preaching by Bro. Bo Sanchez in Preacher in Blue Jeans.

I got to do some work today but not as much as I expected.

Not bad.

2 comments:

  1. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back
    to your website? My website is in the exact same area of interest as yours and my users would definitely benefit from some of the information you provide here.
    Please let me know if this okay with you.

    Appreciate it!

    my site :: Laser hair Removal hair salons

    ReplyDelete
  2. This piece of writing is in fact a good one it helps new web visitors, who are wishing for blogging.


    Here is my site - hair follicle

    ReplyDelete

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind