Monday, November 30, 2009

Gettogether at Little Quiapo

Today, Grace fetched me. We went to Little Quiapo along Malakas Street, Quezon City.

We had a gettogether with fellow Maryknollers - Beda, Bing-Bing, Rannie, Sandy, Tina, Dang, Dolly, Liz, Carrie, and Maitet. Sandy and Maitet were the balikbayans.

We ordered chicharon, pancit palabok, kare-kare, rellenong bangus, tokwa't baboy, rice, dalandan juice, softdrinks, halo-halo and mais con hielo. Yummy!

As usual, there was a lot of picture taking.

There was a lot of kwento (chatting) about the good old days as well as current events and present goings on of people we know.

I ordered a small bilao (round "plate") of pancit bihon as my mom told me.

Before bringing me home, Grace brought Maitet to Manila Polo Club. I waited in the car for a while.

I met Maitet's sisters, Sylvia and Tata. More picture-taking.

Another day of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind