Saturday, November 7, 2009

Joint Poetry

Last night, Jobert came up with an interesting and exciting idea! Why don't we jointly write poems and even publish them?

It will go this way. I think of a title. He writes the first line. I write the second line. He writes the next, and so on. Until we are able to complete a poem. Sounds like fun!

We have started emailing to each other. My first title is "Two Friends." We have come up with six lines already or 1.5 stanzas. For this first poem, we agreed on five stanzas of four lines each.

We even have a color scheme. My lines are in purple. Jobert's lines are in blue.

For suspense, I won't post this first poem until it's completely done. Watch out for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind