Friday, November 27, 2009

A Lovely Time

Today, Jobert and Lovely went to the condo. We played a game of scrabble. Lovely won.

Then, we went to Gateway. Jobert brought my son's donations (old clothes) for the prison ministry at the Papemelroti shop. He gave me a cute decor that says "Friendship is to people what sunshine is to flowers."

We went to their office (Pisces Publishing) because Jobert had to do some work. I continued preparing for my tutorial tomorrow.

We had a brief meeting on a new website.

For dinner, we ate at My Thai. I ordered chicken pandan while Jobert had beef curry, but we shared viands. Lovely had dessert of ice cream and fried bananas. We took turns writing "Love Eternal", another poem.

For the highlight of the day, we watched a concert by Side A. Jobert bought each of us a CD of the group so we got VIP seats. It was a great concert!

We were supposed to eat McDo but it was too traffic to go through the drive-thru.

They just brought me home.

A lovely time indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind