Monday, November 9, 2009

Work, Work, Work

I have been super busy these past couple days, I forgot to blog yesterday and it's almost 11 pm as I write this.

I am glad to be working hard because I know it brings in much needed income. I also feel a sense of fulfillment knowing that I am of help to my client.

I have been working on a long report with several product categories. And today, I helped my clients practice for their presentation tomorrow. Three projects with 200 plus slides each! Whew!

BTW, what is work without food? We ate KFC and later, Shakey's pizza. Delicious!

-------

Jobert and I are making slow but "sure" progress in our first poem together. And in the future, we will have poetry sessions together. Yehey! What fun would that surely be!

------

Thank You, Lord, for clients and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind