Thursday, August 26, 2010

At the Hospital and the Mall

Back to the hospital we went today for another Velcade treatment. Oh! They made 5 attempts because they could not find a vein! How painful.

I rushed to SM The Block to meet my friend, Amy. We watched a dance movie. Nice but there were interruptions because there was a brownout. Then we ate at Flavors of China. We had birthday noodles and spareribs. Delicious!

The problem was it was raining and everybody was going home. So we couldn't get a ride home. Amy had to leave me. I texted four different people to help me but they had legitimate reasons. I waited for more than two hours! Until a kind taxi driver took pity on me. He's heaven sent!

Now, I have to rest because I have a meeting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind