Friday, August 20, 2010

My Turn

As mentioned in an earlier post, it's my turn to be charity patient. I received Velcade for free today. Even if it was directly administered, there was no pain.

To compute for the dosage, I have had to be measured - weight and height. My weight is 66 kgs. and height is 4'7". That's how heavy and short I am! Oh no!


I wrote a short report- part of a topline.

I was supposed to go out today with a friend. But our merienda and movie date didn't push through. Too bad.

So I just played online scrabble. Oh well...

Mom is out. She visited her sister to get the pair of pants given to her by her niece. She's on her way back but will pass by the market to buy fruits. I requested for pancit canton or anything that would be convenient for her to buy.

God bless my mom!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind