Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Merienda with A Friend

Today, after a lot of postponement, my date with my friend pushed through.

Her husband drove for us. We went to Gateway and decided to eat in Pancakes.

She ordered pancakes with bananas. I had taco, seafood gambero (pasta), and yogurt with bananas.

Conversation was about family, health, and work. She is a busy facilitator and writes FGD reports, too. But she has a lot of expenses. She is paying for a house, three cars, three children in college, and household expenses. So she has to "work to death".

---------
I have lots of spare time so aside from trying to improve my craft in report-writing/analysis, I have some writing ideas which I intend to pursue. Ha ha. You can say, when it comes to writing, I am a Jane of all trades, and a mistress of none!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind