Saturday, August 28, 2010

A Special Day

Yesterday was a day worth remembering.

I woke up early because I had to be in McDo Crossing by 10 am. My son got me a cab. He thought there was no McDo in Crossing but there is one in Shangrila. It was a good thing the taxi driver was familiar with the one in Crossing. So I was there by exactly 10.

It turned out I had to wait because one of the people I had to meet with was late. Our client was there early also. I saw him but couldn't be sure.

We talked a while. Their company is in need of an analyst and I could come in as such. I ate Fillet O' Fish and french fries.

--------
Later in the day, I was fetched by Jobert and Lovely. It was Lovely's birthday.

First, we went to GSIS museum. There was an opening of an art exhibit. We looked around. Jobert kept taking pictures.

Then, we listened to a mini concert. Nice! Great repertoire. There was free food - pancit bihon, barbecue and iced tea.

We invited the pianist to join us for dinner. While going to Makati, Lovely said, "We watched Cats". The guy said, "I know only two songs from Cats. One is 'Memory', the other is - I forgot!" We all laughed.

We went to Greenbelt. We had dinner in a Japanese restaurant. I ate ebi tempura and sashimi.

We had a poetry session and our poem was "A Special Day". I also gave my poem to Lovely, entitled, "To a Lovely Friend".

It was traffic so I told Jobert to bring home Lovely first before me. He also took the chance to change clothes. He was going back to Makati for another gimmick.

What fun!
------------
Just when I thought I'm through with menstruation, I got my period back...with a vengeance!

Today, I worked on a project. There is another report but I will work on it tomorrow.

Another project came in today but it's rather difficult. I don't know if I can do a good job at it. Oh well, it's worth giving a try.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind