Monday, July 26, 2010

It Feels So Good...

Yes, it feels so good to work again. After weeks of no project! I spent many hours yesterday, working on a qualitative report. I sent two versions. One with pure text. Another with pictures.

Today, another project came in. This time, a questionnaire. I'm rather rusty in making questionnaires but I welcome the challenge.

-------

As I listened to Pres. Noynoy's SONA, I had mixed feelings. Anger and disappointment at the past administration and all those who personally "benefited". At the same time, hope in the new government...that things will indeed become better because their intentions are good. We can all dream but we must act and do our share as well. Which leads me to ask, what can I do for my country?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind