Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Ms. Selaneous

I haven't been able to blog since Sunday because my wireless mouse and keyboard were acting up. My son was able to replace the mouse with a wired one. I had to buy a new keyboard yesterday at SM Cubao, this time wired. My technician, Noel, recommended the brand Genius. It was only P400.

Before buying the keyboard, I was at the Ortigas Center. I collected my fee for a project and immediately had the check encashed. Then, I rode an old cab. Well, the cab was so old it stopped in EDSA. The driver had to make a right turn then a U-turn on that road going towards White Plains. I had to take another taxi to Cubao to fetch my mom and then to SM.

My mom bought lotto tickets and her massage lotion. Then we crossed to Alimall. We ate at Old Spaghetti House. We ordered Seafood Alfredo - hers was spaghetti, mine was fettucine. The servings were large so neither of us finished our food. Mom had wanted to eat cheesecake but decided on a small cup of Dairy Queen instead.

I read a book my friend Lo gave me. She wrote it. It's about the balanced diet approach to reading the Bible. Makes sense. I am trying out her schedule of reading the Bible in six months time. But for starters, I shall read one Psalm, one Proverb, and one Chapter of John for 21 days or so.

Last Monday and today, I worked on a project. Not so difficult stuff.

I'm seriously thinking of applying for part-time work for one or two marketing research agencies. I want to work 2 to 3 days per week so I can have higher regular income per month. I need money for my medical expenses. But I know, God will continue to provide!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind