Friday, July 30, 2010

Date with My Son/Lunch with a Friend

Finally, for what seemed ages, I went out with my one and only child/son. We just watched a movie, "Inception" (starring Leonardo DiCaprio) at Gateway. We arrived just when the film was starting. It was kinda deep, I must admit, but pretty okay. I had wanted to eat out. After all, we were already in the mall. And I had some money. But my son just wanted to go home. Awww, too bad. Maybe next time.

Today, I had lunch with a friend who owns a marketing research agency. We ate in Zensho, eat-all-you-can Japanese food. There was sashimi, sushi, sukiyaki, kani salad, ebi tempura, hagedashi tofu, fish fillet, oysters, etc. We were not able to finish all the food.

Conversation was about business, family, the Mores Congress, and more.

Two projects came in today. And more are coming. Thank God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind