Sunday, November 28, 2010

Busy, Busy

I have been super busy these past few days, I wasn't able to post in this blog.

I'm almost done with my long project. It's a nationwide study - I'm done with the Total Philippines, Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao reports. All I have to do are the conclusions and recommendations. Requires much thinking. I wonder if I can still do it tonight.

--------
I have another report due this Wednesday. It is a four-group FGD study. The Client wants it to be detailed, full of verbatims. Oh no! That means, I have to listen to the tapes and take notes. The note-taker sent me her output but it may be lacking in verbatims. So, I will be busy again in the coming days.

--------
I hope to do the report for an FGD study on doctors. The groups have been convened. They just require an analyst. Hope I get the job.

--------
A client promised to give me two UAIs (Usage, Attitude, Image Studies) before the year ends. That should make up for the low fee he paid me for the nationwide project he gave me.

--------
I'm eager to write the script for the lotto trilogy. It has been ages since I last wrote a script!

--------
More flowers for you:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind