Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Not Meant to Be

Someone won the P741+ million jackpot in the lotto. The winning number is 11, 16, 31, 42, 37, 47.
I have a number 2, 11, 18, 32, 41, 24 or 55 but I didn't actually buy a ticket. Ha ha. I was not meant to be the winner. Which is just good. I wouldn't be able to stand the pressure!

I have been busy these past three days writing my 4-group FGD report. The Client wanted it to be verbatim-heavy. So, I ended up with about 90 slides. I woke up at 4 this morning to start working. I asked Client what time their office hours end. She said, 5 pm. So, I submitted the report at 4:30 pm. Talk about photo finish! I've had to take three naps throughout the day. Now, I'm about to call it a day.

Tomorrow is rest day. Or, I can start my script on the lotto trilogy already. I'm asking for sample scripts from my friends.

I love roses. Here's one for you:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind