Sunday, November 21, 2010

Miscellaneous Stuff

I have been working on my new project. I was eager to do it, I was able to finish the excel file already. Now, I am starting the report in powerpoint presentation.

I also finished my other short project for another client yesterday.

I've said it before, I say it again: I love being a marketing researcher/analyst!

----------
I just read a write-up about Pacquiao, a commentary on his fight against Margarito. I admire Manny for his humility and kindness of heart. What a hero!





----------
I'm already in the book of Psalms. Some of them, I am familiar with. I have finished reading the book of Job and was inspired by it.

Clearly, no book can compare with the Bible. It is full of wisdom and makes one have faith in God.

---------
Today, I ate mojos for breakfast.

For lunch, we had dinuguan, lumpiang togue and inihaw na liempo.

For merienda, we ate suman.

Thank God for food!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind