Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Day of Rest and Communication

This was a day of rest in the sense that I didn't have work. A report that I was supposed to revise was edited by another consultant (my immediate client) but she said it was good, overall, as usual. I will just add pictures to make it look more visually appealing.

What are the things that I did today?...

...talked to some clients re collections and future projects

...a friend came by to get some tapes and batteries and return some stuff

...talked to a friend on Skype

...talked to my mom's friend on the phone (she gave me a big bouquet of flowers which really cheered me up)

...chatted with my cousin from Spain

...talked to my sister in community over the phone and she prayed over me

...my best friend visited me and we typed captions for the pictures she will give her priest-friend. She brought me a book written by a priest with cancer. She also brought fruits. We ate dinner of spaghetti, salad, and lanzones.

...I went through my emails and facebook

Thank You, Lord for this nice, nice day of rest and "communication", keeping in touch with loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind