Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Work to the Max

Today, I was swamped with work and future projects...

...an FGD report on maternal milk where I did poorly

...cleared a musical play for a friend

...a taste test for a regular client

...a research proposal for one of my former students

...teaching modules for one of my bosses

...a prayer book project proofreading job

...a transcription job for stories

...a tracking study for a huge global company

...a workshop on the importance of marketing research and types of MR studies

...marketing person for a restaurant in Quezon City and a resort hotel in Palawan

I should be rich in a short while and totally debt free. I claim this in the mighty name of Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind