Saturday, June 13, 2009

Non-Stop Dreaming

Will I ever stop dreaming? There is nothing wrong with dreaming so long as we take steps towards their realization.

I dream...

...of having my own house someday

...of helping the Philippine Institute for the Deaf with its many projects

...of building the Lighthouse of Jesus initially in cyberspace

...of having several streams of income

...of marketing the services of viable companies

...of writing a variety of stuff - blogs, books, scripts, poems, songs, magazine articles, etc.

Today I had three sets of visitors:

...a client-friend who gave mamon and some cash donation

...two former sisters in community

...my bi-polar support group members - they brought lots of food and bought my books

Praise You, Lord!

1 comment:

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind