Monday, June 1, 2009

A Day of Blessings

My day started very early today...I don't know the time of day. But I do remember praying the Holy Rosary and the Chaplet of the Divine Mercy along with the CD.

I am reading a wonderful book entitled Volume Two, Direction for Our Times, wherein God speaks to us through Anne, a lay apostle. More than ever, I want to be holy....and yet, that is much easier than done.

Since it's Monday, I got my blood sugar and it's normal.

We were early at Kidney Institute. I had my blood tests. We had a very early lunch. I ate Wendy's shrimp sandwich and macaroni salad.

Then, I went to the chapel. I read my book, prayed, fell asleep, and heard mass. At last! I received Holy Communion.

I had my Day 4, Cycle 2 treatment of Velcade. Nothing to it.

A friend visited with lots of gifts - Bangkok lanzones, a DVD player, lots of DVDs, a rosary and a pill box. I gave her three books - one for her, one for a common friend, and one for her priest-friend.

I revised a simple report.

Now, I'm sleepy but very happy. Another day of blessings and I have God to thank!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind