Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A Productive and Fun Day

Today, I did a lot of things...

...I wrote a long letter to God in my spiritual journal

...I went through my emails and facebook

...I prayed the rosary and chaplet to the divine mercy with the CD, listened to Preacher in Blue Jean, read spiritual stuff

...I chatted with a co-bipolar patient

...I put pictures on my blogsite so it won't look drab

...I put pictures on an FGD report i wrote

...I bought a new DVD player and writer for my computer and had it installed, and had my printer fixed

...I trained four staff of my client on categorization of responses

...I entertained three former students who visited me and brought fruits and we made kwento, one sang "You Raise Me Up" for me

...I talked to some other former students on the phone as they are helping me with my book, "Mission: Possible!"

...I watched "Elizabethtown", a really nice love story and drama. My favorite lines in the entire movie were:

"So you failed. Alright you really failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You think I care about that? I do understand. You wanna be really great? Then have the courage to fail big and stick around. Make them wonder why you're still smiling."

...I was visited by three marketing research friends and I scanned their letterhead with executive summary of our report to a client and emailed. I gave them a copy of my book.

...I received from Gary V. his responses to my email and his folio via messenger.

A pretty productive day for me and fun, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind