Sunday, June 14, 2009

Family Time Again!

This has been another super fun day! Why? Because family members came over and we had an "all-purpose" gettogether - for Fathers' Day, birthdays, my sister's promotion, my son's graduation.

There was food galore - barbecue, isaw, pancit canton, KFC (original and spicy), Mang Bok's lechon manok, kare-kare, Indian mango, chocolate cake, puto, ensaymada, mamon, softdrinks, coffee.

We reminisced about Matulungin life (our old house where we lived together in one roof) - food like most, memorable incidents, what items recall, etc. If only we could rent the place for just one night when the real owners are out but that is just a crazy dream, I know.

They watched funny videos in my new computer.

Everyone said I m looking good. Well I feel good as well. How could I not be? Surrounded by loved ones. Filled with blessings.

Ready? Get set? Go 1-2-3 I thank and praise You, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind