Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Brother's Birthday


Today is the birthday of my brother, Norenz. He is the second to the youngest. He lives in Malaybalay, Bukidnon where he has a farm, a cafe and a gym.

I'm proud of Norenz. Even if he did not take business management, he is the businessman in the family. Ha ha.

I worked today on a report. It's not yet finished because the data are not yet all in.

My friends were supposed to visit me but decided to go tomorrow instead. I have another friend who would have fetched me to go to Eastwood had he known that my friends could not make it. I was meant to stay home.

While waiting for the data, I shall listen to Bible reflections, online mass, Preacher in Blue Jeans, read the Bible and pray the rosary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind