Friday, December 18, 2009

A God of Perfect Timing and Provision

God works in wondrous ways!

Today, I thought I had two projects in conflict. One due today, the other due tomorrow or Sunday at the latest.

Turned out, the one due tomorrow was cut short such that I only have to add a few details and my work is done.

The other one due today was extended because the agency did not finish giving me the data. And they gave me an assistant to do significance testing.

Because the first project was cut short, the money I was expecting isn't forthcoming. Until, my friend once more came to the rescue. He gave me another editing job for almost the same amount I was expecting!

God is indeed a God of perfect timing! And He is God, the Provider!

Thank You, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind