Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Hoping, Praying

Today, I called up a friend to greet her Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Then, out of nowhere, I asked, "Do you know of a company looking for an in-house research consultant?". She said yes. She learned from a friend in Facebook that SM is looking for one. She said she will forward my resume to SM.

What luck! But I wanted to take a more active role in applying for the position. So even if I had to make several attempts at contacting the HRD department of SM, I was finally able to get the email address and emailed my resume to them.

I hope and pray that I will get the job! Oh, SM, here I come!

I just analyzed part of a report which came in yesterday. It didn't take me long to write the partial report. I will wait for the balance data tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind