Thursday, December 17, 2009

Growing in Patience/More Poems

Once in a while, I come across projects that make me grow in patience. I have to do a lot of significance testing and I wonder if even the Client would find meaning to what I am doing! Oh well, but at least, I do grow in patience.

Here are two more poems Jobert and I wrote via text. This one is entitled, "To Mother Mary"

We are but children of God
We have a Mother who loves us so
She guides with kindness
She cares with tenderness

Then our love for Baby Jesus
Binds us as one holy family
Motherly affection that we received
We share with all other people

Heaven belongs to our family love
We are grateful for having a sweet Mother
Care for Baby Jesus we give
We are all united by love for eternity

And this one is entitled, "Heaven":

A place called God’s home
A place I wish I can call my own
Where love abounds for all
Where peace is everywhere

But through family love in Humanity
Through genuine care for others
God’s Love becomes heartfelt
We all feel safe and warm

God found in everyone’s love
The same God in my heart
Heaven as loving families
Heaven as caring people

*poetry by Nimia Gamo (purple lines) and Jobert Abiva (blue lines)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind