Sunday, December 6, 2009

Visited by Two Friends/"Song in My Heart"

Today, Noel and Rica visited me. They brought cake and bread. Rica gave a gift.

Noel ordered Shakey's Pizza - one large Manager's Choice thin crust. We got a free Pepperoni pizza with Coke Zero.

We talked about common friends, work, love life, health, etc.

-------------

Last night, Jobert and I did something different. We wrote a poem by texting lines to each other. Below is the finished product, entitled, "Song in My Heart" [blue lines by Jobert, purple lines by me]

A melody of love I could hear in my heart
A love so beautiful from the very start
The harmony of affection that we share
The symphony between us showing that we care

Notes that sing loving tunes of high and low
With lyrics that express deep feelings that we know
Sweet melodic sounds of kindness pleasing to the soul
Words of gentleness soothing to us all

For love is a chorus that praises all that is good
Love is a constant refrain regardless of mood
Stanzas that blend the poetry of an artist’s love
This never-ending song could come only from above

What can you say?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind