Saturday, December 5, 2009

Pottery and Poetry

Today, Jobert and Lovely fetched me early. We passed by KFC first to buy food.

Then, we went to a house in Blue Ridge where their cousin, Mia, holds her studio. After lunch, Mia taught us pottery...especially me, being the first timer.

I learned pinching and coiling. I made three bowls and one vase. Not bad.

Lovely made 30 pieces of "pendants".

Jobert created 8 pieces of various artworks. Beautiful and very imaginative!



Then, Mia joined us in writing a poem entitled, "An Afternoon of Art".

All too soon, it was time to go home. Sigh. Time flies so fast when you're having fun.

When I reached home, two projects were waiting for me. I immediately worked on one. I have the rest of the night to work on the other one.

Oh well, back to business...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind