Sunday, December 12, 2010

Celebrating 50

Last night, I attended my friend's 50th birthday party.

It was a lot of fun! I saw old friends from way back college.

The food was delicious - fettucine carbonara, pastel de lengua, callos, fish fillet, two kinds of rice. Drinks were plentiful but I stuck to iced tea and water.

There was a funny video presentation of Felix through the years. It was prepared by his children.

Then, there was dancing for hours! Most of it, swing as in the 70's - 80's. I danced a little but I had to stop.

Have you ever experienced not being able to breathe? That's exactly how I felt after dancing for just a while. It's a good thing I didn't faint.

Here are some pictures from the party:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind