Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Done!

Don't you feel good inside when you have completed something you haven't done for a long time?

Well, yesterday, I finished my screenplay, "Lotto Ticket". It's the trilogy I've been blogging about. Hope my director-friend likes it.

Now, I am inspired to continue my "Mundo ni Minda" script.

Other ideas brewing in my mind are...

..."Inutil" - three abused boys grow up painfully remembering how their parents maltreated them. They are almost destined to failure. Until one of them, the most pathetic, decided to get away from his past and go for success and happiness in life. Of course, not without the encouragement of significant persons.

..."Mag-Ina" - a dramatic comedy of a 80 year old mother and her 50 year old daughter who is sick with a debilitating illness. Thus, instead of the daughter taking care of the mom, the reverse is true. But she makes up for it by making her mom laugh, smile, and help in any way she can.

..."Sinong Dakila?" - about OFWs in different parts of the world and their pains, sorrows as well as the joys and successes that come their way. There is also their family here in the country and their loneliness and sacrifices.

What do you think?
--------
I'm already in the Second Letter of Paul to the Corinthians. After that, some short letters then finally, Revelation! Looks like I will be able to meet my Bible-reading deadline, after all. Hurrah!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind