Monday, December 6, 2010

Romantic Drama

Last night, I watched a romantic drama (for a change), entitled "Love Happens", starring Jennifer Aniston and Aaron Eckhart. There were funny moments. It was good, but not great. End of review.







------
I spent the most part of today doing a questionnaire. I enjoyed working on it. It's nice to have a new project (and source of income).

------
We had spaghetti for lunch today. My verdict? Could be better but I appreciate my mom's culinary efforts.

So for dinner, she improved on the spaghetti. Less sweet. More sour. Result? More delectable!
-------
Humor:

Last Thursday, mom and my son went to the grocery. I asked mom to buy me Rexona deodorant, any variant (kahit ano).

When they returned, she gave me the deodorant, same brand but of a different variant than the one I was using. She said she looked for "kahit ano" but couldn't find it. He he.

Don't you hate it when you're trying to recall a joke but cannot remember it?
Well, today (or was it yesterday?), mom cracked a joke. A pun, actually so I enjoyed it. But for some reason, I can't remember it! Oh well, as soon as I recall it, I will post it in this blog. Ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind