Thursday, December 23, 2010

Still Another Party

Last night, I attended yet another party. I didn't have a ride but was very lucky because the guard called a cab for me, and later when going home, I found a cab right away. (The guy I was supposed to hitch with did not join the party. He just came to give his gift to the CEO.)

The theme was Hawaiian. So many wore leis and grass skirts and Hawaiian shirts.

But since the venue was Kowloon, the food was typical Chinese - Nido soup, sweet and sour pork, fried rice, fried chicken, lumpiang shanghai, pancit canton, and buchi.

They made me one of the five judges. There were about 8 groups which performed. Four of which were very good.

There were raffle prizes and give-aways. I received a calendar, notepad, and a towel.

I ordered monggong siopao for mom, two pairs. Her favorite.

I was home before 12 midnight.

What fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind