Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Scriptwriting

It has been a while since I last wrote a script. The last one was when I joined the Palanca contest for stageplays. I lost. Sniff.

Now, I am writing my lotto trilogy. I was inspired yesterday, I was able to write two out of the three stories in the movie. Problem is, production wise, the movie might be costly because there is a lot of characters in it. Oh well, I will leave that to the director and producer. But as a writer, I try to minimize the cost as much as I can without affecting the impact of the movie.

Money came in today. It went straight to my mom. She was happy that she didn't have to go to the bank to withdraw cash.

My aunt visited us for lunch. We had prawns and lechon. And various desserts. I wasn't hungry and just ate one piece and some honeydew.

An old friend of theirs emailed me and he had a message for my mom and my aunt. They both read the letter and responded to it. I was their secretary.

I was able to contact a good friend of mom through FB. Another great reason for keeping an FB account!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind