Sunday, January 17, 2010

Avatar

Today, I went on a personal retreat. I just did it at home. Started with an opening prayer. Then, I reflected on the year just past. Gave thanks for the blessings of 2009. I also reflected on not so good things that happened last year. Then, I came up with my mission for 2010.

I took the time to watch another DVD today. This time, I watched "Avatar". It's quite a long movie. Two and a half hours. But very interesting and exciting! I enjoyed watching it.

I'm sad to find out that one of my batchmates in Maryknoll just lost her 28 year old son to a tragic car accident. She must be feeling devastated. I am praying for her.

One of my nieces, Gina, has an ad for a sport goods store called Jack Rabbit. I'm proud of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind