Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I Dreamt of Candles

I had a vivid dream last night of candles lit all over my old room in our house in Matulungin Street. The candles were placed perpendicularly on the curtains by the windows and walls. When I looked up the Internet what lit candles mean, it said the coming of small fortunes.

True enough, a client which has not given me a project for so long, is giving me a three-group FGD project. I will be facilitating next week. Yehey!

There's another part of the dream when I saw one candle blow out. The interpretation of this is the fear of dying. I just texted my doctor and asked her what my prognosis is because that is what my friends keep asking me. She said "Good naman because you are in remission." Great! There's nothing to fear.

I did additional work on two projects today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind