Thursday, January 7, 2010

"Sunny"

That's the title of the poem Jobert and I wrote via text, "Sunny".

During times when I feel blue
Especially when I miss you
I simply remember our times together
Memories I will cherish forever

As I recall your beautiful smile
Making me happy is just your style
I can almost hear your laughter
Always making my days brighter

So please come back soon as you can
Cummon lets fulfill our plan
You are God’s gift to me
Let us live together joyfully

*poetry by Nimia Gamo (purple lines) and Jobert Abiva (blue lines)

A rather lazy day. I did some report-writing.

I called up some clients and friends.

I've been reading the Bible daily and attending online mass since Day 1 of this year, plus praying the rosary of course.

I called up my publisher when I remembered they owe me some royalties.

I'm helping my friends gather up glossy magazines for a livelihood project for the QC jail inmates. I am also helping another friend get donations for their annual gift-giving activity this January. In my own little way, I want to help and reach out to others.

I will be contacting Fr. Gerry Orbos to ask for missionary priests whom I can correspond with via email to ease their loneliness.

I may not have a lot of money but I can be a blessing to other people. I keep praying that God will continue to use me as His instrument of love and joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind