Sunday, January 3, 2010

Novena to God's Love

Today, as I was listening to Preacher in Blue Jeans, I took note of Bo's Novena to God's Love. It goes:

Today, I receive all of God's love for me
Today, I open myself to the unbounded, limitless, overflowing abundance of God's universe
Today, I open myself to Your blessings, healing and miracles
Today, I open myself to God's Word so I would become more like Jesus every day
Today, I proclaim that I am God's beloved, I am God's servant, I am God's powerful champion.
And because I am blessed, I will bless the world in Jesus' name. Amen.

Beautiful prayer! And I heard, it's a powerful novena to those who have dreams.

I have dreams...several. And I lift them up to God.

Bo Sanchez is a blessing to many people. I want to be a blessing to many people,
too.

And so, in ways big and small, I shall bless this world with who I am, with what I say and do. Guide me, Lord!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for a copy of this novena. God bless you more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for the copy.. i have been looking for this for a long time.. you are such a blessing! thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes same here, thank you for taking note of this novena and post in in your blog. Apparently God has grant your dreams to bless others by posting this prayer in your blog hehehe...God bless :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi tnx for the copy! i attended feast alabang last sunday! pro i forgot to buy the copies of Novena to God's Love. buti meron dito! Praise You Lord

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks Bro Bo, ur such a blessings to us..more power and God bless..

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this novena :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this novena.. thanks and God Blessed us always

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brother Bo, truly you're always a blessings. God bless you more with faith, love and hope.

    ReplyDelete

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind