Sunday, January 31, 2010

Children's Party

Today, mom and I attended a children's party. It was the birthday of the first grandchild of a family friend. Actually, the real birthday is February 25 but the parents and the child are bound back to Canada already.

There was a party host who started with games - pass the balloon and bring me. Then after some eating time, he did some balloon forming. The highlight was a magic show. I was like a child as I watched in amazement.

Food consisted of dirty ice cream, salad, carbonara, kaldereta, adobo, barbecue, fish fillet, fruits, leche flan, halo-halo, etc. I didn't eat everything, of course. In fact, for some reason, I didn't have a good appetite.

The party ended with blowing of the birthday cake.

Happy birthday, Cassandra!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind