Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Poem

Here's another poem Jobert and I wrote via text, entitled "Life With You":

I am so happy to have met you
A friendship that’s so new
Yet it seems we have known each other for years
A comfort found amidst our worries and fears

You have brought me such joy and happiness
And I am thankful with much gratefulness
You are a jewel of a friend
God’s gift who is Heaven-sent

Thank you for all the laughter
More happy moments together
May we be the best of friends forever
Like a brother or sister

*poetry by Nimia Gamo (purple lines) and Jobert Abiva (blue lines)

Jobert thought of picking me up today to go to his place. But his car is coding so he couldn't. Maybe this Thursday or Friday I will see him.

I look forward to seeing him and his sister, Lovely, this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind