Sunday, February 20, 2011

Busy Weekend

Yesterday, I worked on two projects.

I sent the screeners and GD guides to Client. And I gave comments on the concepts to be tested.

I also continued a long report, working till late at night.

During lunch, my sister and niece dropped by. They brought Pixie's inihaw na bangus (two boxes), liempo, rice and Coke Zero. Delicious!

My sister gave me a nice pink lipstick from Avon. It's nice for a change.

Today, I finished my long report. Feels good!

I have been trying to contact batchmates for our gettogether next Saturday. Looks like we will have a good number of attendees.

Oh no, my boss will not be able to join us in a presentation to client on Tuesday. I might be the one to do the presenting. I have to prepare tomorrow.

When my mom discusses finances with me, it's easy to worry or even despair. But I just have to trust in God. He will provide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind