Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Last Night, I Didn't Get To Sleep...

Looks like the words from a song but the reason is totally different. I kept thinking of my FGD and its details.

It appears that it is grossly undercosted! I think I would have to substantially slash my fee. Oh no!
(The sacrifices I make for my projects.)

I hope despite the many things that could go wrong, everything will turn out fine in the end. Here's keeping my fingers crossed and then folded in prayer.

---------

It's my brother's birthday. I'm glad to know he recently got hired as general manager. He now sends monthly financial help. What are siblings for?

---------

End of the month is nearing. I hope to collect from three of my clients. Enough to pay for my medicines.

--------
I was able to get some sleep this afternoon. Feels good!

Now, I'm about to work on a project that is due tonight or tomorrow morning.

--------

A friend is coming over and she will bring me Mcdo Fillet o' Fish. Yehey. I will give her some stuff which don't fit me.

-------

I'm excited about our batch gettogether this Saturday. There will be about 18 of us. And the good news is looks like I finally have a ride going there. The poor guy lives in Cainta. The venue is in Pasig. So, I'm really out of the way. But I begged him to fetch me and I said he doesn't have to bring me home. Another attendee promised to be the one to bring me home. So problem solved!

Thank You, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind