Sunday, February 6, 2011

Work Mixed With Pleasure

I was so tired yesterday, I started working after my afternoon nap. Nevertheless, I was able to cover much ground such that I am already in my last section prior to the Conclusions and Recommendations.

After this project, client said there's another one coming up. I'm supposed to do the questionnaire already.

So, tomorrow, I shall have finished one report. The other one, I will submit on Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest.

I was pleased to see my balikbayan friend today. He dropped by to get the book that I forgot to give him last time we saw each other. We were able to chat some more. He might be back end of this year or some time next year. Yehey.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind