Friday, February 11, 2011

Problem Solved!

For some weeks now, I have had a problem - how to put the t-test formula in my programmable calculator. Then, it occurred to me. Why not put the "memory clear" command somewhere at the end of the program?

My problem was solved just in time! I now am using my calculator to do significance testing.

A big project consisting of several products came in today. I was able to do three reports already (the shorter, simpler ones). I am working on one of the longer reports.

So, I am taking time off from the difficult project I was doing yesterday since the additional tables I need will be given to me tomorrow.

Busy, busy. I love it when I'm busy. I love it when I have free time. I love life!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind