Thursday, February 24, 2011

Feeling Not So Good

I should be feeling good because a friend treated me to Teriyaki Boy and gave me perfume. But I felt sorry for her as she told me about her problems. Couldn't help but feel bad for her. She cried a number of times.

Then, a friend who owns a research agency was late in coming to our 3 pm meeting. She arrived almost 5 pm already. She brought Shakey's pizza (which was my dinner already). We computed our costs for the FGD and looks like we have to charge P15,000 more per group. Client is likely to not approve so that's okay. I suddenly have lost enthusiasm for the project...And I did not get the payment I was expecting.

I did a rush project today. Not confident that I did a good job.

So, altogether, not a good day today.

On the other hand, I should be thankful for what I ate at Teriyaki Boy - salmon sashimi, chicken teriyaki, ebi tempura, miso soup, and yogurt with bananas. Thank You, Lord, for such blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind