Tuesday, September 21, 2010

And the Decision Is...

I was fetched at about 10 am today.

I talked to the boss and told him about my illnesses and what my circumstances would entail such as having regular treatments, doctors' visits and tests. He said the client herself has cancer so she would be sympathetic.

So he said that if that's my only problem, they still want me in and I could work mostly from home. He would inform client about me and my illnesses and give them a copy of my resume. If client is agreeable, we will have a meeting with them.

So, it seems I have a new regular consultancy job. Hope I do well.

-----
I worked on four projects today. Two reports, one questionnaire and a tab specs. Whew!

-----
I saw this in the email:

Attitude is everything - Your attitude toward life defines not only who you are but the quality of life you will have.

Have you ever seen a more beautiful smile than this one?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind