Sunday, September 26, 2010

Trouble with My Computer

My computer is my life...well, almost.

But even after my technician came over and "fixed" things, the same message appeared. "We encountered a problem and have to close. Sorry for the inconvenience." I thought he already killed the virus but apparently it has affected the system. Oh Lord, please don't let anything serious happen to my computer. I hope my technician-friend will be able to do something about the problem. I am waiting for him to come back today.

So, today, instead of working on my report template, I had a choice of watching a DVD, watching/listening to YouTube or writing. I opted for the third one. I continued writing my book entitled, "What I Think Heaven Is Like" or something to that effect. Ha ha. I had fun writing the first few chapters. I have already written the introduction and the first chapter. So I worked on chapters 2, 3 and 4. I am aiming for 10 chapters all in all for a nice round number.

You might wonder, who would want to read a book with a title like that? Why not? Don't you find it intriguing? It might be presumptuous of me to think of heaven when people might ask, how sure are you of getting there in the first place? Well, I am confident of God's love for me. That is what I am sure of. So, for my part, I am trying my best to be as good as I can be in order to deserve heaven. I am saved by the love of God. And that love makes me love God back and love others, too.

Another picture for you guys:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind