Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It Gets Better

I heard today that as far as the island property is concerned, it will take some time before we get the money.

But the greater news is that we are bound to receive my dad's "back wages" for having worked for a particular company (no names here) without receiving a salary for years. Yes, God is good indeed!

------

I did play scrabble in FB and found a new friend. He is a businessman from India. He says he comes to the Philippines often. Anyway, the more important thing is I beat him. he he

I surpassed my previous record. I'm up to a high of 448! Yehey.

-----

I was able to do the research design last night and emailed to client.

As to the product test that I am doing, I started doing the report template already with a few graphs already. That is how excited I am with the project, and how much time I have on my hands.

-----

So these days, I'm feeling pretty okay. Pretty na, okay pa.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind