Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Text Messages from a Friend

Last night, my son said that I think too much and I take things too seriously such that I am not able to sleep well. How observant, and such prophetic words! I barely slept last night! I was "worried" about my schedule because I have a report due on the third week of October which is also the week of my treatments and doctors' visits. I might have things to do for my research agency then. Oh well, not to worry.

I worked on a long report today (equivalent to four sub-reports). Tonight I will work on another one.

My best friend keeps sending me inspiring text messages such as:

1) Never blame any day in your life. Good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience. Worst days give you a lesson.

2) Don't ever let yourself get so busy that you miss those little but important extras in life. The beauty of a day, the smile of a friend, the serenity of a quiet moment alone. For it is often life's smallest pleasures and gentlest joys that make the biggest and most lasting difference!

3) Faith makes everything possible, Hope makes everything work, Love makes everything beautiful.

4) Life comes just once so let's make the most of it...God didn't give us everything to enjoy life but He gave us life to enjoy everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind