Thursday, September 16, 2010

God Answers the Smallest Prayers

This morning, I had a hard time waking up. Felt soooh sleepy! So I prayed that there would be a wheelchair for me when we reached the hospital so I wouldn't have to walk a long distance.

Well, what do you know? Upon arriving, there was not just one but ten (!) wheelchairs in front of the lobby. Yehey. God answers prayers indeed!

But we had to wait long for the doctor to come. I took a nap and prayed the rosary. The doctor remembered me as telling her that my son looks like Jake Cuenca. Ha ha. She was skilled enough to find my vein in one try. No ouch.

------
I spent the rest of the afternoon and early evening preparing tab specs. For those not familiar with the term, it is the specifications made by the analyst for the data processor in order for the latter to know what data tables are expected of her - the table titles, from what questions in the questionnaire, base description, whether averages should be computed, whether significance testing should be done, if cross tabulation is required, etc. It's quite easy to do but one must be careful about the details because a single error could mean unnecessary costs and loss of time.

-----
Tomorrow, I have a client meeting in McDo Crossing. Hope I will be of help and of course, get properly compensated in due time.

----

Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind